Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Here we are, living in Thatcher, Arizona. We NEVER really thought we'd be here, but apparently we don't always know what's best - without a little help, at least! We've been here almost 1 year, and it has been an adventure - to say the least! Moving from a large city (Mesa, Arizona) to a small town has been an adjustment...really more for me, the mom, than anyone. Tom has dreamed of having land and animals to play with ever since we were married in June of 1994. And now he's got it! We have close to 2 acres and it's been FUN! I'll post some pics of our land and lovely goats soon. (Yes, GOATS! I never thought I'd see the day!) I have learned to love being here. We have given up some things, but gained a lot more in return. Sometimes, I am just amazed at how Heavenly Father works. Obviously, He knows what is best for us, but He goes about helping us to learn and grow in ways that I, personally, wouldn't choose for myself. HOWEVER, if I were to choose how to go about "learning and growing", I'm afraid I never really would learn & grow. Did that make sense? It does to me. He really knows what we need. Sometimes it's just hard to trust Him and have the faith that we need. I just need to remember, that He is NEVER wrong, and He won't lead us astray. So, welcome to our blog! I'm so excited to get this started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I ALWAYS knew that you would live in Thatcher, AND that you would have goats. I just knew it.
What I didn't know is that you would one day want to be called 'Sue.' It's like I have a different sister. Weird.
We'd love to come down and see the new pad!
So glad you found us. We can see what each other is up to. I love your blog, the family picture is adorable as are all of your children. We miss you guys, take care
Love,
Teresa
Post a Comment