
Alright, here we go! I think I have been putting off updating my blog because I have SOOO many pictures and I hate not being able to post them ALL! I have a hard time choosing the "best" ones. We have had some adventures this month (yes, it's been a MONTH since my last post!) First, and FUNNEST, our family went to Rocky Point, Mexico at the begninning of May. Oh my fabulous family vacation! We rented a house right on the beach in Playa Encanto with Tom's business partner & family. They were so good to put up with us, and Jack & Lincoln even came home with a few girlfriends! Lincoln is going through withdrawls without his new friends. It was so much fun, and we hope to be able to go again soon!

Keslee & Jackson
Kemilee, Erin & Lincoln
Jacie & Camilla giving Jackson a little extra lovin'! (Don't get the wrong idea Reed & Maryann...we MADE them do it! :-) )
Lincoln & Suzanna at sunset on the beach (low-tide)


3 comments:
Hey Suze! Looks like a great vacation.
Try http://www.onetruemedia.com/ and put together a montage to post on your blog. Then you can put more pictures in a small space. That's what I used to do the montage of Trevor on my page.
Thanks for posting this pics. Your kids are still adorable.
Love ya Cuz!!!
Roo :-)
i love ALL the pictures... you can't go wrong with such cute kiddos and the beach!
Wow I am so jealous. The Beach is our families favorite place to be. Can't believe you got a place right on the beach. It looks wonderful.
Post a Comment