
Lincoln loves the story of Pinocchio, and he is learning what it means to tell the truth, and tell a lie. My kids are pretty easy to catch in a lie. Their tone & body language say a lot! Yesterday Linc ran up to me "fake" crying and told me that Keslee had hit him. Keslee strongly denied it, and it was pretty obvious who was lying. So I said, "Lincoln, are you telling me a lie?" He thought for a minute, and said, "Mmmmm........mmmmmm........I think I need to check my nose in the mirror real quick." Take a guess who was telling the lie.

6 comments:
That's hillarious! What a cute boy!
How funny that this would come up. I was just remembering a talk I gave in Sacrament meeting several years ago about the Holy Spirit.
I related it to Jiminy Cricket and our conscience. I portrayed Jiminy Cricket as the visible Holy Spirit following Pinocchio around throughout his life.
I got a pretty good response and the Bishop told me he was going to go home and watch it again with a new interest.
Linc has a good choice in favorites!
I love that kid! Great story!
a ha ha ha heee hee hee. I am cracking up!!! My daughters future husband will keep her on her toes aye! love him
ashley
That could possibly be the cutest thing I've ever heard!
We're coming to Thacher in a week. It'd be fun to run into you.
Your kids aren't very good liars. They need to work on that. Too bad you didn't pass on some of those traits I've passed along to our kids.
Tell Linc not to give up. Lots of practice makes perfect. And then he can run for office.
Post a Comment