We had a good laugh over this; thanks for sharing!
my sound doesn't work on my computer! dang... i'll have to watch it somewhere else!
Someday I will get that joke! I feel so behind with your fam. Happy b-day to Kem and Tom, and Lincoln is just great! It was so much fun to have you here. I know it was probably alot, but it was great to see you! I can't wait for Thanksgiving.
The hot girl part kind of reminds me of Jacob. Loved it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We had a good laugh over this; thanks for sharing!
my sound doesn't work on my computer! dang... i'll have to watch it somewhere else!
Someday I will get that joke! I feel so behind with your fam. Happy b-day to Kem and Tom, and Lincoln is just great! It was so much fun to have you here. I know it was probably alot, but it was great to see you! I can't wait for Thanksgiving.
The hot girl part kind of reminds me of Jacob. Loved it.
Post a Comment