Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just because I was curious...

Suzanna
&
Tom

81% Compatible

♥ Suzanna and Tom have been romantically-together for a long time. That alone demonstrates a degree of compatibility. Their shared faith will help form a bond between them. They both abstain from drinking, so that helps compatibility. The fact that Tom is a big sports fan could be divisive, in terms of how the couple spends their time. Furthermore, their astrological signs are not in harmony. But their views on children are similar. Overall, Suzanna and Tom are quite compatible. There are a few rough spots, but nothing that cannot be overcome. ♥

The Dating Compatibility Test by Dating Diversions


See why you shouldn't drink beer? If you don't you'll have a much higher compatibility rate. ;D

6 comments:

Phil and Stacie said...

So cute! Wish I could have stopped by last week--Phil had fun going to see Tom at work, but I was wiped out from all the funeral events. We'll be in Thatcher for Easter--maybe we'll see you then!

MaryAnn said...

Hey. . that percentage rate seems a bit low to me! You two are prefect for each other. So I tried it and ours was lower....but I wasn't exactly honest on the questionaire! :) I cheated a decade off my age. Oh well.
Hey I have two Wicked tickets ear marked for Kes and Kem and two seats in my wagon to come with me and my five big girls in July. Hope you don't have any plans for the 4th!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! I will call you!

MaryAnn said...

Of course you are invited too if you want....I figured it was a Newborn Issue. . . so didn't think you'd want to come. But I actually have 8 extra tickets if you want to, or know of anyone else that wants some.

Mary Ann said...

Wow.. that's higher than i thought you would get!! HA HA! :) I'm so happy tom found you and you are in our family!

camilla said...

U 2 R N LUV

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

You crack me up! I also took the test and phew...we were pretty high up (but I don't want to brag) maybe the last 11 years wasn't a fluke after all?!