Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just for fun...a little taste of Lincoln

5 comments:

David and Tia Palmer said...

What an amazing feat! Addie just wants to watch it again & again!

Suzanne said...

Suzanna! I was wondering when you were going to take a break from the bon bons and do a post. It's fun to see what's up with your family. (This is Suzanne. For some reason I'm posted as Tyler.)

camilla said...

I laughed and laughed and laughed!!... and then watched it again and again!

MaryAnn said...

OHHHHHHHHH, makes us lonely for Lincoln! The best part is listening to the suppressed laughter in the back ground! Do we live in the same valley? We need to get together!
-R&M Larson

Amber H. said...

That video is just too cute! He is adorable! The girls already miss Lincoln :o) Thanks for your comment on my blog! We are already missing our old ward, even though everyone in our new ward was REALLY nice and REALLY great last Sunday on our first day. It's nice to feel loved and missed though, so THANK YOU for that! Oh, kind of a funny thing, our new ward's Primary Program is in 2 weeks! AHHH! It's starting all over again :o) We thought we were done for another year, but no! Funny I thought!