Saturday, February 21, 2009
My cuddly boy!
Lincoln is my little cuddle boy. He loves to be held and will bury his face in his "blanky" and cuddle with me forever. Tonight, I was holding him, and I said, "Linc, what are you going to do when the baby comes and I have to hold her instead of you?" He quickly said, "Just put her down." Oh boy. We're going to have a hard time with this one! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a good update! It was so fun to talk to you today. You got some amazing pics of your backyard and the ground breaking. I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you guys. We are hoping to get there before too long. We really would love to have your kids anytime this summer! Love ya
Cute! Who knows... maybe this baby won't be very cuddly and Lincoln will still get lots of cuddle time. :)
It's so exciting to think about another ADORABLE Palmer baby--and now to know it's a girl! Soooo fun!!! Did you keep all those clothes? =)
You look so cute in the pictures--you don't give yourself enough credit! Remember when we went out to lunch at Olive Garden (w/ Kristen & Melody) and that old man came up and told you how cute you were? Well, it just doesn't get cuter than Suzanna Palmer--pregnant or not--so remember that!!!
I'm glad you're done with that first-trimester yucky stuff (you're heading into your final one now--woo-hoo!) I'm sure you've had some miserable moments--but I can just hear you saying, "But I really can't complain..." =) You always have the best attitude about things! And no worries about Lincoln--I bet he'll be the cutest, sweetest big brother ever!
That's funny. I think the youngest alwasy feels a little like that. I know Bryson is in for a rude awakening! We'll see.
Post a Comment