Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy (LATE) 12th Birthday Keslee!

Yes, it is SEPTEMBER, and I'm posting for JULY birthdays! Guess I'm a bit behind...what's new?




This is beautiful, Keslee Kalana.

I can't even say enough good about her. She has grown up so much this year. The thought of Jr. High made her really nervous, but she is really loving it, and we are so glad! (I remember hating Jr. High, so I'm so glad she's not following in my footsteps!) She is a great student, and even better friend to everyone. She is a great example to all, especially her mom. I am amazed at the good choices she makes. Sometimes they are small things, but those seem to be the one's that impress me the most. Like her willingness to step up to a task without being asked. She loves basketball, and is getting ready for tryout's this year. Being responsible is something that comes easy to Kes, and she is loving being in YW. I can't believe my "baby" is so grown up! Happy (LATE!) Birthday Keslee! We love you so much!






Keslee working with our newest colt.







She may hate me for posting this one, but she is so good at helping out with chores. Here she is milking "Amber", one of our goats.







Near to my delivery with Kadi, Keslee surprised me with a very fancy table setting (fancy for us!)





I'm not sure this will hit the markets, but this was Keslee's invention. It's called the
"Pacifier-keeper-inner". It worked, but....

Keslee has no problem gutting the fish she catches. Bleh!


This is the cake she decorated for her 12th birthday.

Keslee & Tom going to Keslee's first Deacon/Beehive dance. Tom got to go for High Council. I was so glad he got to go and spy! :D





4 comments:

Melody said...

Sweet, sweet Keslee. It's hard to believe she turned 12 already! I love the Pacifier Keeper Inner! :)

Mary Ann said...

I love love these pictures.. and I love Kes. She really is so great and I'm so glad we live close! That pacifier pic is the best!! She is so creative! :)

Suzanne said...

Holy matureness! How did she grow up all the sudden? My Hannah is going to turn green when she checking out the animal shots. Her newest dream, after hearing Mom say that you guys have horses, is that you'll "need" to get rid of one -- and she can take it off of your hands! She is pushing hard to come visit your animals -- and you guys, too.

camilla said...

I miss your kids!!! ...oh, and you too ;) Another great post