Here's another late birthday post...
This is handsome Jackson Thomas. He turned 7 in July...
Jackson is my sweet, sensitive boy. I can't get enough of his hugs! I love it when he gives me the sign language sign for "I love you" when I drop him off for school, and he waves at me till he can't see the car anymore. I love that he misses his dad soooo much when he's out of town. I love that he loves to be active and play sports. He has such a fun, cute personality, and we love our 7 year old second grader!
He LOVES to fish! This is a monster trout he caught in Greer. He often out fishes us all! (Well, except for his dad!)
He may not admit it right out, but Lincoln is his best friend!
Baseball seems to be his sport!
Happy Birthday cutie pie!

5 comments:
He is really so handsome! and such a good kid! How sweet that he does the i love you sign.. hopefully that continues through high school! :)
Thanks for posting! It's fun to see photos. We hope to see you guys, maybe in December?
Oh, Jackson is THE CUTEST!!! Those eyes... eyelashes... what a heartbreaker!!! So glad to know he's already Kaybree's. ;-) Just gotta get that in writing one of these days... SOON! =)
You guys seriously have the CUTEST kids!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Congradulations on Kadi...she looks so sweet! Miss you guys! Call us if you come to Utah!! Tomi
Okay, Suzanna. Time to lay off the bon bons and post again so I have something new to look at in all my free time.
My Hannah is convinced that your family lives in paradise. She got those animal-lovin' genes and she's ready to move in with you.
Post a Comment