Monday, February 22, 2010

Pee Wars

Funny post here.  Funny for a few reasons...one being that I have decided to join the blogging world again, after many months of NOT.  Also funny because I have decided to re-enter the blogging world with this particular post.  Now, being a mother with 2 boys, I am learning new things. All the time.  Here's the latest:  Pee Wars.  Who knows what I'm reffering to?  Oh please tell me that there is another soul out there that knows what I'm talking about!  Lincoln (5 years old) told me today that when he and Jackson (7 years old) are in the shower, they have, yes, Pee Wars.  You can imagine what I'm talking about.  Lincoln tried to go into great detail, until I told him to never do that again.  Can I hear the sympathy, PLEASE?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

you are most definately NOT alone there!

Roo said...

LOL! Another friend's son referred to it as "Sword Fights!"

Jonathan and Sarah said...

LOL... no sympathy, but I'm sure I will know more about that in a few years!!

Deanne Wahl said...

That is hilarious! And so not alone. It is bad enough when the kids are doing it, but when I hear about it from Alan and jay then it is really bad :)

Heather said...

I know my husband and his brothers did things like that. I'm just grateful we've got one boy and one girl, lol! Sounds like a fun bunch you've got there. ;)

David and Tia Palmer said...

So much fun! I love your crazy boys! :)

Suzanne said...

Yeah, Swords.

Suzanne said...

At least it was in the shower ...

Rob and Jen said...

Yes, I'm afraid I've known about Sword Fights for quite awhile now. Glad to know I'm not alone. And the shower is a pretty good place for those events to take place--it's sad that after reading your post I'm considering suggesting that to my boys...