Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lincoln's brain at work

Lincoln:  Mom, why don't babies have brains?
Me:  They do have brains, silly!
Lincoln:  Then why don't they know how to do anything, like talk & walk?
Me:  Because you have to teach them how to do those things.  They have to learn it.
Silence....
Lincoln:  I think last night an earwig crawled into Kadi's ear and ate her brain out.
Me: (thinking...where the heck did this kid come from???)

5 comments:

Rob and Jen said...

I love it!!! Yes, we do wonder where our kids come from sometimes! Where do they come up with these things??? I just can't believe Lincoln is old enough to have a conversation like that--in my mind he's still 2! =(

Anonymous said...

Suz...so glad you are back. I rarely check other blogs but am glad to have found that you are back on board! I also noticed that out new link is not added to your list anymore. Thought I'd toss it out to stay in touch.

It's amyjoe14@blogspot.com

Love your beautiful family!

Amy Dillon Napier

camilla said...

90% of your blog could/should be stories of lincoln ;) wow, that kid cracks me up!

Deanne Wahl said...

I love the way that boys thinks. He is such a crack up! And Keslee did so good in the TCC. I was able to see her quite a few times. She is so dang beautiful!

camilla said...

suzanne and tyler's blog is my favorite. just thought i'd let ya know.