What a beautiful boy! Congratulations!
The good is that he doesn't look alike too much to Tom!!!
ANOTHER beautiful Palmer baby. Congrats!!!
Thanks for posting pics of Gray. It's so fun to see our newest nephew. Can't wait to hold him this summer! Hope all is going well.
Congratulations! I can't believe it has been that long since I saw you last.
I LOVE that kid! He is soo sweet! Way to go Tom & Su!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a beautiful boy! Congratulations!
The good is that he doesn't look alike too much to Tom!!!
ANOTHER beautiful Palmer baby. Congrats!!!
Thanks for posting pics of Gray. It's so fun to see our newest nephew. Can't wait to hold him this summer! Hope all is going well.
Congratulations! I can't believe it has been that long since I saw you last.
I LOVE that kid! He is soo sweet! Way to go Tom & Su!
Post a Comment