My little sister, Mandi came home from her mission at the beginning of this month. It was so great to see her again, and to see how much she has grown up and changed for the better. These pics didn't turn out super great, but they give you a general idea of her airport homecoming. By the way, the elder was actually her "companion" on the ride home. Hmmmm...kinda cute Mandi. What do you think?


Linc had to pretent to be shy.
Awwwww! Mandi just loves her brother in laws! :D

3 comments:
How exciting! She is beautiful!
can't wait to see mandi!! what a happy day. how funny that the elder was her comp!
Suzanna! I had no idea that Mandy is your sister!! How fun. We were friends in college and lived right next to eachother for a semester. I love connections. Please tell her I said hi.
Post a Comment