Tyler has always dreamed of being this hot. I'm glad he could finally live out his dream, in front of his entire family, and the camera.

Jacob has had a hard time getting a date latley...I wonder why. So weird.
This is a definite fav! Camilla had to make out with Tylers dog. OK, so she didn't really "make out", but she did have to hold a doggie treat in her mouth and let the dog take it from her. It's all about a little game called, "PENALTIES"!! CLASSIC!

6 comments:
It looks like you had a great time. We must discuss this game penalties; it looks like something I definitely want my kids to play.
I would say that the green underwear shot is pretty hot. But Camilla making out with Daisy - - holy smokes that is FUNNY!
Okay, I'm a gamer, so you've got to tell me more about this game; it looks like a riot! Glad you had a blast in Utah.
Way to capture the memories, Suzanna! Love the pics -- almost as good as being there in the moment.
What a fun family you have! Totally need to know more about the penalties game--looks way fun!
i love it.. your family cracks me up, it might be kind of scary playing games with your family!
Post a Comment