CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm assuming by the last picture YOU are pregnant! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure the kids are thrilled as well! Let us know when you are due! Love, The Rash Family
CONGRATULATIONS! I am however, laughing hystericaly that you posted a picture of the (for lack of a better term and to say it in a completely "off colored" way)PEE STICK! Too good...when are you due?
Wow! What great news! You are such an awesome mom with an awesome family. Best of wishes to you guys. p.s. We have some good news too, to find out, check out our blog.
Hey, we would like to send you an announcement of Ethan's Wedd. If you send us your address we can. send it to Wayne's email, waynestradling@gmail.com if you want.
21 comments:
CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you :) I can't believe you keep it a secret for so long! And those fish are huge! Let me know what I can do.
You're so sneaky... Congratulations! When are you due?
YEAH _ I'm so excited for you!!!! and it looks like the fishing trip went very well - they are HUGE!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm assuming by the last picture YOU are pregnant! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure the kids are thrilled as well! Let us know when you are due!
Love, The Rash Family
Fish? What fish!!
SO COOL! You two make very very cute babies!!! We are so excited for you to have another! CONGRATULATIONS!
-me
Yeah! You are so good at keeping secrets! I can't wait for anything. How far are you? I bet your kids are excited!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am however, laughing hystericaly that you posted a picture of the (for lack of a better term and to say it in a completely "off colored" way)PEE STICK! Too good...when are you due?
Yeah for you guys! Can't wait to meet the newest little cousin! It's about time-quite the baby drought :-) Love you guys!
PS Cool fish, too!
awesome pictures! especially the last one.. it's my favorite! :)
Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you guys!
HOORAY!! I love the double meaning on the title of your post. :) The world will be a better, more beautiful place with more sweet Palmer kids in it.
That's awesome!! (And no, I don't mean the fish, lol!) Can't wait to hear all the details. :D
Wow! What great news! You are such an awesome mom with an awesome family. Best of wishes to you guys.
p.s. We have some good news too, to find out, check out our blog.
YEAH! Congrats, Tom!!! I've only seen fish like that at Cabelas!
Are you making sure we actually look at/read the blog? CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting.
give us your address so we can send you guys an announcement.
Teresa
congrats you guys!! We are so excited for you!! When are you due? we need to come for a visit!! Talk to you soon, Marc & Tomi
I am so excited for you!!! Maybe you'll get another blue eyed beauty!!! Let me know if I can do anything!
Congratulations! The kids all so grown up and handsome. Please let us know when you come to Phoenix.
Hey, we would like to send you an announcement of Ethan's Wedd. If you send us your address we can. send it to Wayne's email, waynestradling@gmail.com if you want.
Holy Baloney! This post is over a month and a half old! LAZY!!! NOW - Write a new post. Geez.
Post a Comment