Cute! and yes she is lovely!!
Gorgeous baby...and sweet daddy. Don't you feel so blessed every day?...me too!
Oh, definitely lovely! What a sweet little girl. Congrats again Suzanna! :)
Kadi is so pretty! It's amazing how fast these babies change.
Yes, she's SO SWEET!!! I can totally see the family resemblance--they just don't make them any cuter than little Palmer kiddos!
That is so dang cute. I love seeing Tom's soft side every now and then! She is definately a Roger baby and just adorable. We miss you guys.
Awww, so adorable! Matt says Tom looks so sweet when he's sleeping too. ;)I saw pictures of the temple recently. It is gorgeous! I can't believe how quickly it is coming along! You must be so excited.
What a sweet moment! I love those pics! She's one lucky little girl to have such a great dad and mom!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute! and yes she is lovely!!
Gorgeous baby...and sweet daddy. Don't you feel so blessed every day?...me too!
Oh, definitely lovely! What a sweet little girl. Congrats again Suzanna! :)
Kadi is so pretty! It's amazing how fast these babies change.
Yes, she's SO SWEET!!! I can totally see the family resemblance--they just don't make them any cuter than little Palmer kiddos!
That is so dang cute. I love seeing Tom's soft side every now and then! She is definately a Roger baby and just adorable. We miss you guys.
Awww, so adorable! Matt says Tom looks so sweet when he's sleeping too. ;)
I saw pictures of the temple recently. It is gorgeous! I can't believe how quickly it is coming along! You must be so excited.
What a sweet moment! I love those pics! She's one lucky little girl to have such a great dad and mom!
Post a Comment