My friend, Erin, is getting into photography, and asked if she could take some shots of Kadi. Of course, I was excited to let her, and she did a FANTASTIC job! Especially with all the poop we had to deal with! Thanks Erin!!! :D I just wanted to post a few of my favorites.

12 comments:
Oh my heck! She is so perfect.. my girls are all loving these pictures too! I'm so glad she is finally here! Erin did an awesome job with all of these pictures!... but with a baby that cute, it's not hard!
that last one, the b&w is my favorite! what a cutie! I'm coming to see her soon :)
The smile in the last one!! Oh my!
Congratulations! Sorry I missed you while you were here...next time!
Perfect timing! I just called your house phone today to see when Jonathan and I can come see that little girl and possibly bring you guys dinner?! She is SO BEAUTIFUL! Wow! I love the one of her smiling... Cute baby!
I'm so glad you like them! Thanks again. She is SUCH a doll.
She's adorable! These are great pictures.
What a SWEETIE!!! Oh, she's adorable!!! Congrats, again--so glad she's here and you're back home, and hopefully life is great. We're so happy for you guys--this world could use lots of cute little Palmers! =)
Oh, she is so precious! Such a beautiful baby!
She's beautiful, but which one of you babies wasn't. Your photographer is very talented.
Oh suzanna (haha i crack myself up)jk! She is so beautiful, congratulations on your baby girl! She is just so perfect!
Those pics are adorable. She is just perfect! I have been out of blogging for way too long. YOu do need to just send Lincoln with mom and dad next time they come and let him stay for awhile. Jay keeps reminding me I said he could have friends this summer and it hasn't happened yet!
Oh my gosh those are adorable! I LOVE the last one! I want her to come to my house.
Post a Comment