Sunday, June 21, 2009

She's here!

Our sweet little Kadi Ella was born on Monday, June 15 @ 7:24 am. She was 8 lbs., 5 oz., and is BEAUTIFUL!! We are so happy she's finally here. It seems like we've waited so long for her to be a part of our family, and now here she is! Everyone constantly fights over her, and lucky for me, there are times that she only wants ME, because she has to eat, of course. It's all about me around here. :} Here's a few pics that I had to post. She's a keeper!



Keslee, the oldest, and Kadi, the youngest.



Lincoln said, "It's finally June, and I'm a big brother!"



Aunt Mandi came to visit us in the hospital.


Our first family pic with Kadi.



All the girls in the family. Keslee & Kemilee came to the delivery room, seconds after Kadi was born.


Jackson holding his new baby sis.


Grandma Rogers (Kadi's namesake) and all of us!



Proud mama & papa.



Kemilee said, "Finally, Mom! 9 months is a LONG time!" Tell me about it!




9 comments:

Suzanne said...

Another cute Palmer! She definitely looks like she belongs to your family. Congratulations -- makes me excited for our little guy to get here. (Suzanne)

Heather said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful, and you look amazing. Such a perfect little family. :)

Karen said...

Precious. Congratulations!

Phil and Stacie said...

Congratulations!! You really do look amazing, and you're whole family is just so cute! I was jealous Phil got to come visit without me (but glad to hear how you guys were doing). We're so glad everything went good and your LONG nine months are over =)

Coloradolew said...

I love all your pictures. What a sweet family you are blessed with.

Coloradolew said...

This is Aunt Gayle and Uncle Harold

Reynolds Fam said...

Ok, I started to cry because it made me even more excited for Kami and Steven to have there baby! Your Kadi is so adorable! We can't wait to see here when we come up next time.

Kimberli K said...

Congratulations guys! She is darling:) I knew we were both expecting, but I didn't know we were so close on the timing! We had our little girl on June 18th and all is well. I haven't even posted pics on the blog...I'm WAAAY behind on that thing, but I put some on facebook. You have such a beautiful family!

Lynn said...

Man, you Rogers are blowing the Westbrooks out of the water with kids! I'm not sure what the exact count is on each side but I'm sure Leah and Kadi have the tally :)

Congrats on another gorgeous little one. And I've always loved your mom's name. Perfect!