Now I have to brag a bit. I feel ok bragging about this because this just doesn't normally happen to me. I am 9 months preggo, and I have only gained 15 lbs.! What a GREAT feeling! I have to thank my good friend, Sharlie, as she and I have been working out in her house with her equipment, and I know I wouldn't have been this lucky with out her. I normally gain the full 35+ lbs., so this has been such a great feeling for me. The whole pregancy has been absolutly remarkable, and it ALMOST makes me think I will do it again! It's kind of a funny feeling when you realize that all the doctors & nutritionists have been saying for years that if you will just excersise, that you'll feel good. Hmmmm. Go figure.
On the Palmer side, there are 5 of us all due within a few months of each other. We got a picture of 4 out of the 5 girls expecting. Wish I had a pic of the 3 expecting on the Rogers side. I love my sister in laws! Don't they look cute pregnant?

5 comments:
WOW! Only 15! I gained 40lbs with Port man. Does your baby weigh nothing?? That's amazing!
Oh and I love the picture!
That is so awesome that you've been exercising throughout your pregnancy. It really paid off- you look terrific!
Well, I knew you looked GREAT when I saw you days before Kadi arrived--but I can't say it really surprised me. You're just an adorable person, Suzanna!!! Knowing a little background is really fun--only gaining 15 pounds (and especially having over 8 of it be baby) is quite an accomplishment! I couldn't help catching that little line where you said you might do it again??? Oh, please, please do! There could never be enough cute little Palmer kiddos!!! But I'm sure right now is probably not the time to think too hard about it. =) Congratulations, again!
you all look so funny pregnant!!!
Post a Comment