Saturday, June 6, 2009

We sent Keslee to Girls Camp this last week. Wow. What a wierd feeling. I could hardly comprehend the fact that she was old enough to be going. She, of course, had a really good time, and had some great experiences. I am so grateful for good church leaders & good friends! I can promise that those two groups of people are what kept me "good" as a teenager. Now I see Keslee having some of the same experiences I had, and I LOVE that she has so many others that care about her that will help to lead her in the right direction. She was so worried that I was going to have the baby while she was gone. Obiously didn't happen. But I wanted to remember the day I sent my oldest to camp, and was about to pop with my youngest. Keep in mind that this is 6:00am on a Saturday morning, hence the groggyness.

2 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

The church is so awesome! That'll be weird when I'm sending my kids off to Girl's Camp or Scout Camp. Your kids are growing up!!

Melody said...

Oh my goodness, that is so weird to think that little Keslee is old enough for camp already! She still is such a cutie!