Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Great advice

Not all to often do I have great advice, but today, I DO! Check out Rob Brinton's free art giveaway!

http://matageframing.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Heather said...

Doh. "Must be available to pick up prize." I think that would be a little difficult. It's a beautiful pic though!

And I love the goats! They're definitely a handful, but so full of spunk. At least when your grass comes in you won't have to mow. ;)

Deanne Wahl said...

I love your little comment about Tom and the owl! Of course in our family it is kind of a given that any hurt animal is coming home! I can't wait to see you guys. We will be up there on the 16th and 17th for our young women super activity.

hollysboys said...

wow! i cant believe you found me. how are you all? your family pic looks so cute, i love it!! this blogging stuff is so much fun. i almost feel like it is an inspired thing because i have reconnected with several people i havent seen in years. i have been trying to get my fam from out of state to do them so we can keep up with family progress, but so far i have only managed to get one to agree. anyway i think they are great. one of these days when i figure out how to put side links on i will include you. i will check in on you often! love holly

Ashley said...

What a beautiful picture. I love the one at the bottom titled, "When did he know?" Thanks for being on call for this super long weekend. I really appreciate it