This is a front view of our front yard, no landscaping yet! We're so use to having an HOA. Since we don't here, we haven't been in a huge hurry. I know it'll come in time. We have planted some, just no grass yet. We always seem to lack the whole time/money thing. Sound familiar? Anyway, we have more important things to do, like tend to our goats. :-)This is a view from the back porch. Again, no landscape yet, but it's in the works. We've (Tom) planted a few trees, and the more irrigation we get, the more grass.


3 comments:
I bet you love not having the pressure of an HOA!
Hey guys! I happened upon your blog address in Craig's e-mail. It's so fun to see how much your cute family has grown!! I love all the pictures and reading the updates of your life. Glad to hear you are doing well! ~Kimberli
Check out ours :)
What a beautiful home. I bet you had an amazingly talented builder (and handsome too).
By the way, I just noticed you had a blog from Maryanne's. I love that everyone has a blog.
Post a Comment