Sunday, April 13, 2008

"More Moments" by Lincoln...


For those of you who were fortunate enough to watch General Conference last Sunday, you'll remember President Monson's talk about his wife writing their children a note advising them to not let their dad (Pres. Monson) use the microwave, among other appliances. It was a pretty funny story. Well, Lincoln actually heard that part, and in his prayers that night he said, "...and please bless President Monson that he won't use the microwave...". It was one of those times that as a parent, I was trying so hard not to snicker in the middle of his prayer, because he was so sincere! You add his little lisp and cute voice, and that's Linc for ya!

4 comments:

Heather said...

So neat to see all the pics and catch up on your family! Thanks for the comments, I've added you to my link list. Aren't blogs great? :D

Mary Ann said...

oh lincy... he is so funny! i love to hear all of his moments! :)

David and Tia Palmer said...

Love that kid!!

Ashley said...

That's too funny! I love kids.