
Tom was driving home late one night
from Mesa when an owl hit his windsheild.
So, he brought it home. I mean, who wouldn't? It was blind in at least one eye, probably had brain damage, and was very calm. You should have seen the claws on that thing! It was a wonderful addition to our family until we decided it was time to let the poor thing go. I'm not sure it survived, but it gave us a fun memory.

So, he brought it home. I mean, who wouldn't? It was blind in at least one eye, probably had brain damage, and was very calm. You should have seen the claws on that thing! It was a wonderful addition to our family until we decided it was time to let the poor thing go. I'm not sure it survived, but it gave us a fun memory.


4 comments:
he's YOUR husband!:)
Yeah, who wouldn't bring the owl home =)
What fun for your kids to experience that.
I gotta say-I giggled out loud when I read this AND: It reminds me so much of all mom's stories of baby skunks, monkeys, hawks, etc.---it must run in the family!
This is hillarious! Only Tom would bring the owl home.
Post a Comment