I love the pictures Suze. Thanks for introducing me to SLIDE.COM. I used that to put together the slide shows on my blog as well as to put the pictures on the Welbourne MYFAMILY.COM page from the reunion on the 27th. We had a good time, but we sure missed the Rogers "Kids." Thanks again!!!
5 comments:
I love all your pictures! You look like you have had a great July!
I love the pictures Suze. Thanks for introducing me to SLIDE.COM. I used that to put together the slide shows on my blog as well as to put the pictures on the Welbourne MYFAMILY.COM page from the reunion on the 27th. We had a good time, but we sure missed the Rogers "Kids." Thanks again!!!
fun pics. fun summer. family is the best. :)
cute b.day pics. and your family is so fun
What in the world are Eric and Tyler doing? That picture is hilarious. It looks like you had a busy, fun summer. I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment