Alright, so it's a little hard to make out what's going on here. So read this before you watch. This is a dark, shaky video of Jackson getting to High Five the starting line up on the Suns. Jack is on the right side, short kid, purple hat. I know. It doesn't mean as much to anyone else as much as it did us, but it was a fun experience anyway!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You're right, it is dark and the camera was shaking!! But I bet Jack was so excited and thrilled at high-fiving the Suns players as they were announced. How cool is that? Something for him to remember for ever!!!
I love that he got to do that. I bet he had so much fun. You need to come and visit...or I am just going to have to head that way before too long. Tell your kids HI please!
that really is awesome! what a cool experience.. that wall does look so good in your living room! you're such a good decorator
Suzanna, I am so glad to have recieved your blog. I LOVE reading about your family and the great things you guys are up to. The picture at the top of your whole famiy is literally stunning. I see a glow in everyface. It's so great to see friends from years before that are living right. Let's keep in touch.
Amy
Post a Comment