Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mama goats

I have had many requests for people to see our goats, and why not? You'd think we had a petting zoo by these pictures. Pretty soon our 2 prego's will have little goatlets (actually they're "kids", but "goatlets" sounds better) running around. Cuz, we need more goats. You can never have enough, you know. I'm afraid this is only the beginning....







3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

oh.. those are so cute! i want one..ha ha... can i keep it at your house! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment. We had some good times huh? The arrangement Joe and I always had was that I was to date as much as possible while he was gone. He really wanted me to find the person that was right for me...and "if it was him (Joe) that would be awesome. If not, I want you to be so happy." Dating others was the whole plan and it was fantastic to know in the end- none of them compared. :) Everyone that came and went knew about Joe from the beginning. (I wanted to be fair.) I've created some pretty amazing memories and friends along the way. I'm so glad we did it the way we did. Joe dated a bit while I was gone too and the Lord took care of the rest. It's so great to see your goats and happy life as well. You and Tom rock!

Ashley said...

I like goatlets better than kids. You should suggest it to Webster's Dictionary.